AgileBits today upgraded its 1Password app for iOS to variation 5.1, adding support for the larger-screened iPhone 6 and the iPhone 6 Plus. With native support for the 2 new gadgets, the app is no longer zoomed in and is now able to show even more details on the screen.
Along with built-in support for the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus, 1Password has also been upgraded with improved Touch ID and PIN functionality. Prior to the update, it was unclear why the Master Password would typically be requested when Touch ID combination was enabled, however the Auto-Lock settings have actually now been retuned to remove confusion.
1Password on iPhone 6 Plus Prior to 5.1 upgrade on left, after 5.1 update on right
The app has actually acquired a new setting that allows users to disable third-party keyboards within 1Password to keep passwords more safe, and numerous bug fixes have actually been implemented.
– The iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus are out. Were you among the lucky millions who got one currently? 1Password 5.1 has actually been updated to give you a gorgeous experience on these brand-new devices with 3x images and enhanced rich icons.
– Touch ID and the PIN Code have actually been considerably enhanced. The Auto-Lock timeout will now operate across both the Master Password and Touch ID/PIN Code, removing the confusion the different settings triggered. The iOS Keychain will certainly be used to save the Master Password when Touch ID/PIN Code is enabled, enabling Touch ID/PIN Code to be made use of reliably in the 1Password Extension. Configure what works best for you in Settings-) Security.
– Tag you’re it. You can now add brand name brand-new tags to your products.
– Consumer key-board preference. Decide to allow or disable Third celebration custom keyboards within the Advanced Settings.
– Lots of repairs for the most popular issues and crashes