Apple launched a main iOS upgrade (8.4.1) to users today, intending to take care of a number of bugs that have been tormenting those utilizing Apple’s brand-new songs service. The update intentions to reduce the general bugginess and also boost efficiency of Apple Songs and also Defeats 1, particularly addressing an issue that prevented some individuals from accessing their iCloud Songs Library.
The iOS update lists the list below solutions:
- Resolves concerns that could avoid switching on iCloud Music Library
- Resolves a problem that hides added music since Apple Music was set to show offline songs only
- Provides a way to add tunes to a new playlist if there aren’t any type of playlists to choose from
- Resolves an issue that might reveal different artwork for an album on other devices
- Resolves several concerns for artists while publishing to Connect
- Fixes a problem where touching Love doesn’t work as anticipated while paying attention to Beats 1
Many iOS users whined when Apple’s new songs app launched about the general clunkiness of particular aspects of it. Apple’s new Music app is absolutely much more complex compared to previous iterations, so it isn’t really all that surprising that the company still has some fixes to provide. Apple shows up to be dabbling with several of the even more troublesome UI shortcomings of Apple Music as well for the release of iOS 9, which is set for this fall.