Barnes & Noble has released a new Nook Video app for iOS, enabling clients to view films and TV shows from Nook Video on their iPhones and iPads.
First launched late in 2012, Nook Video is designed to take on services like iTunes and Amazon Instant Video, giving Nook users the choice to purchase material like films and TV shows with Barnes & Noble.
Like Amazon, Barnes & Noble’s video service consists of support for UltraViolet, which is the movie market’s cloud-based material licensing system created to work across a number of platforms. Individuals can sync their UltraViolet accounts to their Barnes & Noble accounts to access that material too.
Get the most recent on iPhone/iPad technology: Ipads Advisor
– Countless films and TELEVISION programs readily available– ad free– to stream or download.
– Stream over Wi-Fi or your 3G/4G network.
– Get the most popular Hollywood launches the same day they are launched on DVD and Blu-ray Disc ™ and sometimes even previously!
– Lease or buy motion pictures and TELEVISION programs in conventional or hd.
– Take advantage of our NOOK Video apps for other platforms – and sync your videos across several gadgets.
– Access your UltraViolet ™ Collection of films and TV shows to stream instantaneously, or download for offline viewing.
– Start streaming your material on one device and get where you left off on your NOOK HD, HD+ and various other NOOK Video apps. Miss something? Use the 30-second fast rewind.
While the Nook Video app can be utilized to see formerly bought material, iOS users aren’t able to make rentals and purchases from within the app.
Nook Video is a universal app that can be downloaded from the App Store free of charge.