Get the most recent on iPhone/iPad innovation: Ipads Advisor
Google has updated its Chrome app to variation 28, including enhanced ‘interoperability with various other Google Apps,’ which means links to YouTube, Maps, Google+, and Drive can now be opened in their respective apps rather than in the browser. According to Google, additional app integration will be included in the near future.
With version 28 of Chrome, Google introduces a new attribute that’s created to quicken page load times and reduce total information use, which is being sent to individuals on a rolling basis.
The update also includes renovations to voice search, fullscreen abilities on the iPad, access to browser history, and vermin fixes.
What’s New in Variation 28.0.1500.12
– Interoperability with various other Google Apps. Option to open links for YouTube, Maps, G+ and Drive in the app rather of the browser.
– Enhancements to voice search. Text-to-speech for all variations of English, Spanish, German, Italian, French, Japanese, and Oriental. Toolbar controls are constantly offered when making use of voice search.
– Fullscreen on iPad.
– Data expense savings: Lower data use and accelerate page lots times. View information cost savings in Bandwidth Management setups. This function is being rolled out and will be readily available to all users gradually.
– Access to browser history.
– Stability / protection improvements and vermin repairs.
Chrome is a free of cost app that can be downloaded from the App Store.