The TaiG team today released variation 2.0.0 of the TaiG Jailbreak Tool for iOS 8.3. At the time of this blog post the Cydia Substratum has actually not been upgraded to sustain iOS 8.3, so you may intend to wait until Jay Freeman (@saurik) announces that Cydia is ready to precede you jailbreak your tool. The device is likewise only readily available on Windows currently, however, it is safe to presume that an OS X release is close behind.
Some individuals are reporting that jailbreak tool is getting stuck while installing to their tool. To prevent this issue you ought to downgrade your variation of iTunes to 126.96.36.199. Here’s just how:
- Download iTunes variation 12.1 (launched 1/27/15) from IPSW Downloads under Launch History.
- Uninstall your existing variation of iTunes using the Windows Control board -> Uninstall Program.
- When this process is full, set up iTunes 12.1 by running the version of itunessetup.exe you just downloaded from IPSW Downloads.
Once your iTunes is prepared you can start the jailbreaking process. Bear in mind to backup your device making use of iTunes or iCloud before jailbreaking any kind of iOS tool.
You will certainly likewise wish to see to it your gadget is running iOS 8.3. You could do this by browsing to Settings -> General -> Regarding -> Variation. Upgrade if your gadget is not running iOS 8.3.
How to jailbreak your iPad (or iPhone) running iOS 8.3
1. Download and install the TaiG Jailbreak Tool version 2.0.0 from the TaiG wesbite.
2. Browse to Settings -> Passcode, after that disable Passcode Lock (You will need to enter your passcode two times).
3. Navigate to Settings -> iCloud -> Discover My iPhone, after that disable Find My iPhone
4. Attach your iOS gadget to the computer system through USB wire. Open the device and also tap ‘Count on’ if the ‘Do you trust this computer system’ appear box appears.
5. Unzip and run the TaiG jailbreak downloaded and install symphonious 4. Click ‘Yes’ if motivated by Individual Account Control.
8. TaiG will certainly sense your iOS gadget. See to it the 3K aide box is unattended and also click Start.
9. When total, touch the Cydia icon to launch the jailbreak application shop. Cydia will set up the filesystem.
10. Reopen Cydia when comprehensive, and tap Changes -> Update to set up offered updates.
iOS 8.3 is now jailbroken. You will have the ability to download as well as mount applications as well as tweaks from Cydia as quickly as it is updated.