Get the most up to date on iPhone/iPad technology: Ipads Advisor
The Newsstand section of the iPad App Store now has a good range of leading newspapers and publications for the iPad, an these iPad editions provide subscription plans. Usually, just as with print publications, subscriptions provide cost savings as compared to purchasing individual concerns.
When you sign-up for an iPad newspaper or magazine subscription it’s readied to auto-renew unless you by hand alter it. It’s simple to track your subscriptions, customize them, or cancel them precisely the iPad itself. Prior to iOS 6 there were a couple of methods to do this– now under iOS 6 there’s simply one way. Right here’s how you manage your subscriptions:
– Open the App Store app on your iPad and tap on the Featured button in the bottom nav bar
– Scroll down to all-time low of the Featured page– below the Quick Links area– and tap on the button that says ‘Apple ID’ and your username
– That’ll bring up a popup dialog– tap the top option on there that state ‘View Apple ID’. Then indication in with your Apple ID password when prompted.
– Once you sign in, you’ll see the Account Settings popover. In the middle of the popover you’ll see a section called Subscriptions and a Manage button. Tap on that button.
– That’ll bring up the Subscriptions popover. This will show all your present subscriptions, by publication, and reveal their status. You can tap on any of the entries to see the subscription information and turn auto-renewal on or off.
That’s all there’s to managing your Newsstand subscriptions on the iPad.