Get the most up to date on iPhone/iPad technology: Ipads Advisor
AirPlay Mirroring is one of the coolest attributes on iOS. As the name suggests, it permits you to mirror your iPad screen to a nearby Apple TELEVISION or a Mac– so every little thing done on the iPad is shown immediately on the larger screen.
This is a superb attribute for performances, screencasts and demos, and for home entertainment and games.
In iOS 7 the controls for AirPlay Mirroring have actually moved. In iOS 6 they were discovered on the Multitasking Bar where you switched over in between recently made use of apps. iOS 7 now utilizes a card style view to reveal running apps and change in between them– and the controls for AirPlay Mirroring are no more shown together with those.
Here is how you turn AirPlay Mirroring on and off in iOS 7:
– Swipe up from the bottom bezel (the black area just below the iPad dock).
– This will raise Control Center, where you’ve fast access to many helpful controls.
– Right in the middle of the bottom row of Control Center you’ll see the Airplay icon, as shown in the screenshot at the top of this post.
– Tap on the AirPlay button then tap on Apple TV to mirror to that device, or on iPad to, in impact, turn mirroring off.
* Please note: a 3rd celebration app is needed to utilize AirPlay Mirroring from iPad to a Mac.