Apple today released iOS 8.4.1 to fix numerous bugs impacting Apple Music, but the upgrade likewise destroys the TaiG iOS 8.4 jailbreak, according to the protection notes. As you could see from the safety upgrade, Apple has actually covered numerous exploits made use of by the TaiG Jailbreak Group to release their iOS 8.4 jailbreak device. iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users which want their tools to stay jailbroken should not update to iOS 8.4.1.
Everyone else could update their gadgets to iOS 8.4.1 by browsing to Settings > General > Software application Update. You could also update your tool by attaching it to a computer system as well as mounting iOS 8.4.1 with iTunes.
Here are the release notes for iOS 8.4.1:
- Resolves problems that could possibly prevent switching on iCloud Music Library
- Resolves a problem that conceals added music considering that Apple Music was established to reveal offline music only
- Provides a way to add songs to a brand-new playlist if there typically aren’t any sort of playlists to decide on from
- Resolves a concern that might reveal various artwork for an album on other devices
- Resolves a number of issues for artists while publishing to Connect
- Fixes an issue where touching Love does not function as expected while hearing Beats 1
This will most likely be the last iOS 8.4 update prior to Apple launches iOS 9.0 in September. Apple just recently launched iOS 9 Beta 5 to programmers and its third community beta the the general public.
iOS 9.0 is anticipated to launch in September along with the iPhone Sixes. Current rumors have actually suggested that Apple is planning to reveal its next-generation iPhone on September 9, 2015. The reported apple iphone 6s is anticipated to feature a Force Touch display, enhanced camera, and also faster cpu, baseding on Buzzfeed. Apple might also unveil its next-generation iPads at the event.