Get the most up to date on iPhone/iPad technology: Ipads Advisor
This is a question I see come up a lot in iPad and iOS online forums: the best ways to change your area for iTunes and the App Store. Luckily, it’s extremely easy to do– right on the iPad itself. Here’s how:
– Open the Settings app on your iPad.
– Tap on the entry for iTunes and App Shops in the left sidebar– as shown above.
– Tap on the first entry on the iTunes and App Stores page– the one that says Apple ID and shows your ID.
– You’ll get an Apple ID popup dialog. Tap on the View Apple ID button.
– Enter your password when prompted.
– Once you have signed in with your password you’ll see the Account Settings screen next. Tap on the bar identified Country/Region– and pick the area you want your ID to be connected with.
** Please keep in mind that if you’ve an energetic iTunes Match subscription you’ll be propelled to cancel it before you can change your shop setting.
You can likewise make these changes in the App Shop app– by decreasing to the bottom of the Included location to the Quick Links section, tapping on your Apple ID, and then following the exact same steps as above.
That’s it– hope this was useful.