Microsoft today introduced a set of native Outlook apps created for Office 365 company customers who want to access their e-mail on the iPad or the iPhone.
Based on the browser version of the Outlook Internet App, OWA for iPhone and iPad provide standard access to email, calendars, and contacts together with “extra capabilities that are only possible through native integration of the app with mobile gadgets.’
Get the most up to date on iPhone/iPad innovation: Ipads Advisor
The apps, which are available just to customers with an Office 365 company account that consists of the most recent version of Exchange Online, provide a variety of attributes like quick email company options, shared calendars, and voice command support.
Get work done much faster with email
– Organize your email quickly with Discussion View, Mark as Scrap, Flag, and Categories
– Rapidly search or browse e-mail in all folders consisting of Outlook Favorites
Manage your schedule with ease
– Schedule meetings using attendee free/busy and space finder
– View shared calendars consisting of delegate support
– Use your voice to search for a contact or raise your schedule
Keep business data secure
– Remote clean removes only your business data in OWA for iPhone and leaves your personal information on the gadget alone
– Separate passcode for OWA for iPhone provides an additional layer of security
OWA for the iPhone and the iPad are both offered free of charge from the App Store.
– OWA for iPhone
– OWA for iPad