Popular iOS racing game Real Racing 3 received a substantial upgrade the other day, with the addition of new vehicles, a brand-new track, game modes, staff members, and general gameplay updates. For the first time, automobiles from Italian vehicle maker Ferrari are in the game, including three vehicles such as the Ferrari FF and the Ferrari 458 Italia. Spain’s Circut de Cataluyna has actually been included as a usable track, with game likewise providing a new crew member element which permits users to make in-game currency and various other bonuses.
Get the most recent on iPhone/iPad innovation: Ipads Advisor
What’s New in Version 1.4.0
Real Racing 3’s garage is bolstered by intro of highly asked for cars from renowned Italian producer, Ferrari.
– New Cars– for first time in Genuine Racing, support the wheel of wonderful Ferrari automobiles: the FF, 458 Italia, and V12-powered F12berlinetta
– New Track– experience the sweeping turns and blistering straights of Spain’s famous Circuit de Catalunya
– Time Trial Ghost Challenges– discover from the very best, take on Pals and start brand-new racing rivalries
– Meet The Team– hire Team Members to make R$, Fame, and Servicing bonuses
– AI Improvements– much better crash avoidance and faster times with the first corner
– HUD Customisation– tweak brand-new setups to personalise your racing experience
– Lap and Sector Times– precise performance comparison
The game has actually seen various updates since its release this previous February, from the addition of a Dubai track to inclusion of Chevrolet cars and a significant upgrade in August that brought timeless muscle vehicles and new occasions. Our sibling website TouchArcade also released an evaluation of game upon its release that clarified the title’s freemium gameplay in depth, as well as released a guide on how to invest conservatively in the game.
Real Racing 3 is a free app that can be downloaded from the App Store.