More and even more folks are understanding the value of training the mind and working out the brain like a muscle We applied for a great brand-new iPad app for this that was simply released a couple of days back. The app is called CogniFit Brain Physical fitness for iPad and is a brain training app, although that isn’t a category on the iTunes app shop(it’ll be one day).
With CogniFit Brain Physical fitness for iPad you’ll enjoy different games that are created to challenge your mind and extend your cognitive skills! The developers of CogniFit declare that this app is scientifically verified to provide a personalized brain physical fitness training. (Screenshots and video after the break)
We think this app for iPad is well considered and made really well. The interface not just looks good on the iPad retina display with it’s clean graphics however we found it easy to get up and running when you open the app. We also discovered the navigation through the app to be user-friendly and individual friendly.
Here is the designers description from the iTunes app shop:
– Train your brain on the go
– Evaluate yourself and discover your cognitive and mental health
– Get individualized results for essential cognitive capacities such as your memory, focus and attention
– Train with the CogniFit patented individualized training or decide to play to single games
– Compare your scores with others or keep it private
– Difficulty and play with your friends and other players from all around the world
– Get brand-new neurons each time you train and unlock added features
We think this brain training app for iPad is a wonderful concept and it’s free on the app store by clicking today.
Get the most up to date on iPhone/iPad innovation: Ipads Advisor