Tapbots today launched Tweetbot 3, which is a paid upgrade to its existing Tweetbot for iOS application. The app has been entirely revamped for iOS 7, including a face-lift, new motions, and brand-new animations.
As with a lot of apps developed for iOS 7, Tweetbot has handled an easier design that consists of adequate amounts of white area, with new round avatar photos. Though Tweetbot continues to offer numerous of the same features like muting and iCloud DMs, the app has an entirely brand-new feel due to its spruced up motions and animations. Tapping on a Tweet to open the options drawer now works much faster, and swipe motions, which formerly opened Tweet information and discussions have actually been simplified.
Get the most recent on iPhone/iPad innovation: Ipads Advisor
– Entirely redesigned from the ground up for iOS7.
– Native Push Alerts.
– Mute filters lets you obstruct messages from users without unfollowing them. Mute services, hashtags, individuals, and even keywords (regex included).
– Sync timeline position, direct message reviewed statuses and mute filters in between iPhone, iPad, and the Mac by means of iCloud or Tweetmarker.
– Customizable Navigation. The last 2 tabs are customizable and unused tabs are quickly available.
– Support for several services like Pocket, Instapaper, Readability, CloudApp, Droplr, and more.
– Save composes, add locations and POI’s, affix photos/videos, manage your lists, and far more.
Because Tapbots is allocated a limited variety of tokens by Twitter, the company has actually chosen to make Tweetbot 3 a paid upgrade. Both brand-new and existing users will should pay $2.99 to buy the app, but pricing will be enhanced to $4.99 after an initial duration. A revamped Tweetbot for the iPad is still in the works, and the existing Tweetbot app has actually been removed from the App Store.
Tweetbot 3 can be downloaded from the App Store for $2.99.