If you’re productivity junkie or simply wish to keep much better track of all your ‘to do’ list items we’ve actually discovered a brand-new app by Braininstock that was simply released on February 29th that we’ve for testimonial. This app is called To Do Checklist and it’s universal and work on iOS gadgets. I’ve actually been using the GTD method of keeping organized and clear minded in my daily work flow. This iPad app permits you to develop different categories for your lists which I really like and is a must. You can set pointers for each of your jobs through the developed in notification center.
The user interface of the To Do Checklist app is clean and simple to browse. The developers of this iPad app have done a nice task with consisting of preset category lists in addition to with a basic tap setting up your own tailored brand-new category listing. Quickly add contact details to your tasks with the integration of your address book built-in to this app.
The following description is what the developer describes to be the attributes of this new app:
– Alarm (notifications)
– Add tasks to different lists
– Include tasks with specific due date or make general checklists for various purposes, that you’ve to make sure about, e.g. shopping, getting ready for getaways etc.
– Lists and jobs are simple accessible from one screen view
– Examine tasks for todays, postponed jobs and reminders
– Send task lists via TEXT or e-mail to share with others
– Call or send e-mail directly from the application
– Editable Notes
– Easy including, deleting and archiving tasks
– Feedback option in the app Settings tab
This iPad app is readily available on the iTunes app shop for $1.99.
Get the most up to date on iPhone/iPad innovation: Ipads Advisor