Popular third-party Twitter customer Tweetbot is the current application to be updated with assistance for the 3D Touch feature on the brand-new iPhone 6s and also Sixes Plus, and it now sustains both Quick Actions on the House screen as well as Peek as well as Pop actions within the app itself.
A hard press on the Tweetbot symbol on the Residence screen brings up alternatives to develop a new tweet, tweet a picture, and see the Activity Tab that was lately included in the fourth version of the application. When an alert exists, there’s likewise an alternative to respond to a tweet or a direct message from the Home display Quick Action list.
Peek motions, which bring up previews of web links, collaborate with embedded tweets, Safari website web links, Twitter profiles, and also much more. A Peek gesture can be launched in Tweetbot with a hard press, and also pushing also harder broadens into a Pop motion, allowing material to be opened from the Peek.
The 3D Touch functions in 4.0.1 Tweetbot are available just on the apple iphone 6s and the Sixes Plus, both tools that assist 3D Touch. Other yous will certainly not discover any type of adjustments in the application, besides added language localization in French, Spanish, and also Japanese.
– 3D touch peek as well as pop assistance in the timetable. We’ll add it to more areas in future releases.
– 3D touch house screen quick actions.
– Local for French, Spanish and also Japanese. A lot more coming.
– Lots of bug fixes.
Tweetbot 4 can be purchased from the Application Store for $4.99.
Update: Just hours after launching Tweetbot 4.0.1, Tapbots has launched Tweetbot 4.0.2. Tweetbot 4.0.2 adds the following attributes:
– You could currently swipe back to disregard Tweetbot’s browser. Do not hesitate to silently rejoice.
– YouTube web links will certainly open up straight in the YouTube application, if you have it installed
– Dealt with a crash when 3D Touch looking from evening method, sorry concerning that